Material Handler (R4485)
Taymark Inc. is seeking a Material Handler in our Warehouse Department. This position is responsible for accurately and efficiently picking merchandise to fill shelf stock. Duties that are required are; replenishing shelf stock as needed, assist with consolidating and packaging of all shipments. Material Handler must be capable of standing and walking for extended period of times.
- Shift is Monday – Friday between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Additional hours will be required.
- Ensures accuracy of picking customer orders
- Perform quality checks
- Verifies stock availability and stock shelves
- Stocking shelves
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Maintains related records
- High School graduate or GED preferred
- Prior experience with forklift & pallet jacks
- Must be able to read and count accurately and do simple math
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment where you maintain and enhance department goals
- Forklift experience helpful
- Must be able to Stand/Walk full shift
- Must be able to reach above shoulders
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to multi task
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taymark Inc. is a Taylor Corporation company located in White Bear Lake MN, provides a full range of products and services to recognize the achievements of school aged children and the celebration marking milestones in their lives. We will respond with products for schools, teachers, parents, advisors and coaches to help develop children’s pride and confidence in their achievements and provide lasting memories of celebrations of significant events in their formative years. Taymark also provides Business Communication products such as; Letterhead, Stationery, Brochures, Post Cards, Holiday cards, Recognition certificates and jackets etc. Business units within Taymark include: Elementary & Middle School, High School & Prom, PaperDirect, Idea Art, M&N Party and Fulfillment (Pick & Pack and Wide-Format Digital Print)