Quality Inspector (R4231)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Quality Inspector to work in our Fort Worth, Texas location.
- Monday- Friday (2:00pm-10:00pm)
- Verify products to job instructions at different stages of production
- Uses the PC to send emails, enter redos and complete codes in Forvus
- Move between machines to verify the accuracy of jobs
- Stages products by the machines for the operators
- Cross Train and assist in other departments if needed
- Ensuring that items that go out the door are 100% accurate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Follow printed/verbal instructions
- Able to stand/walk entire shift and lift/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends, based on production schedule
- Detailed oriented
- Must have knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Basic problem solving skills
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- 6 months to 1 year printing experience in a production environment
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.