Compensation Analyst (R8508)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking an experienced Compensation Analyst to join their team in Eden Prairie, MN! The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for helping to develop, drive, and implement compensation programs, practices, and systems as well as supporting broader HR analytics objectives. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate who has excellent analytical skills, a comprehensive knowledge of compensation practices and can consult effectively with their business partners!
Schedule: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday
- Consults with business and HR leaders on compensation matters including job evaluation, market pricing, FLSA, annual and off-cycle pay recommendations, and other business needs
- Researches, analyzes, makes recommendations, configures, and implements strategies to optimize and increase efficiencies of compensation and other HR modules within Workday HRIS
- Leverage HR systems data and Excel to analyze the effectiveness of compensation and other HR programs and makes recommendations that support the organization’s business strategies. Create meaningful models, reports, metrics, dashboards, and insights
- Develops education and communications on compensation programs for employees, managers, business leaders, and HR
- Participates in annual compensation cycle including: salary budget planning, incentive plan modeling and calculations, configuration and testing of technology, developing reports, monitoring spend, data management, and providing consulting on the process
- Audits compensation and related data and identifies/implements ways to improve data quality and integrity
- Identify, lead, and implement continuous improvement activities within the compensation team and across other centers of excellence
- Other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, or related area and at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Innate curiosity with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully lead multiple projects in a changing environment
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to partner effectively and influence leaders
We Would Prefer:
- Experience within Workday, including report writing and advanced compensation configuration
- 2+ years of experience with standard concepts and practices within Compensation
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more!
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.