Storefront Manager, Amazon Marketplace (R4801)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: The Label Works Amazon Marketplace Team (part of the Online Marketplace Channel) is seeking an Account Executive for Amazon storefronts in support of our continued rapid growth. We’re seeking a high-energy, passionate individual to join a winning team responsible for developing and maintaining favorable indexing for new and existing products in order to increase revenue. The right candidate will ensure organizational goods consistently meet needs and that selling strategies deliver results. This person will be a key player in support of our marketplace strategy, sales goals, educational opportunities and effectively able to overcome objections.
This position supports the online marketplace goals in two fundamental and important ways:
- Participating in product ideation, marketing tactics and selling strategies specific to the marketplace to help achieve sales for the assigned storefronts.
- Project management and solution execution for new product deployment by managing and completing tasks in the product pipeline and reporting on results
- Direct online marketing and content creation within the Creative Services Team.
- Deploy tactics and strategies for effective marketing and selling in the designated marketplace including standing up Enhanced Brand Content, cross-selling and videos for instance
- Produce monthly reporting and analysis, including financial reports and sales trends
- Responsible for inventory planning, monitoring and management including updating of costs within backend systems
- Work with contacts embedded at each Solution/Company to ensure new products are flowing through the pipeline
- Work with Solutions on production of new orders and reorders and handle returns
- Manage the sales process through to close/live status and achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Conduct product review moderating to ensure all reviews are responded to in a timely manner
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and in a style that fits the brand essence
- Monitor competition, counterfeiting and infringement of products
- Learn and demonstrate deep understanding of all Solution Sets available to us throughout Taylor, clearly articulate capabilities and value to the channel, its customers and our solutions leaders and SMEs
- Assess and provide account performance insights to further sales and deliver results on opportunities identified
- Works closely and in collaboration with other storefront managers, 3rd party contractors, finance and creative services team
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of proven experience with online marketing, account management, online selling, and experience with pay-per-click strategy.
- Marketing fundamentals knowledge as it relates to listing copy, keywords & value proposition usage
- Required proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Sales and Growth oriented persona
- Understanding of basic financial concepts, sales margins and costing
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through, detail and task oriented
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, and take initiative
- Must be comfortable in learning production processes and constraints
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated Customer Focus
- Positive attitude, friendly and able to work confidently and comfortably in emerging environments
We Would Also Prefer:
- Amazon Marketplace knowledge and experience as a seller
- Pay Per Click strategy, development and executing experience
- Budget and expense management experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 by continuously investing in the latest technology and the best talent. Fast-paced and forward-looking, Taylor rewards those who can grow our business ― and our people. Work-life balance is a priority here and you’ll see that in our compensation and benefits package as well. In addition to competitive pay and lucrative incentives, we offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ long-term potential.