Customer Service Center Representative I (R3702)
Folder Works is seeking a Customer Service Representative to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible through positive interactions. The position is responsible for receiving inquiries by phone and email to ensure orders are processed correctly and in a timely manner. This position requires only 6 months of customer facing experience!
- Monday - Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. No shift bidding or rotating schedules!
- Provide high quality and efficient customer service and ensure internal and external customers and company needs are met with regard to pricing margins and products
- Professionally and effectively communicate product knowledge, pricing information and production capabilities and timeframes through inbound and outbound calls
- Process quote requests, place orders, follow up on pricing inquiries
- Problem solve orders or reprints
- Work to meet individual and department goals
- Continue to learn and independently seek additional knowledge of current procedures and job functions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related customer facing environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- Knowledge of printing process helpful
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, team and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong computer experience with a preference in Microsoft Office
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Folder Works is a national producer of high quality presentation folders and customized packaging solutions for business promotions. We also provide finishing services such as die cutting, embossing, foil stamping, folding, and gluing. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.