Marketing Copywriter (R5701)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Marketing Copywriter to help establish the voice of our growing businesses. This is a great opportunity that will allow you to bring your creativity to a variety of high profile writing assignments.
- Writes and edits copy for diverse range of print and digital communication, including case studies, sales collateral, sales conversation guides, blog posts, web copy, white papers, etc.
- Collaborates with graphic design resources to develop story line for infographics and presentations.
- Collaborates with video and design resources to develop story line and/or script for animated features and videos.
- May conduct research to find and link to appropriate curated content.
- Works with sales leadership and customers to document and publish account successes (case studies, testimonials, “win” stories, etc.)
- Works with digital marketing colleagues and/or developers to assess technical challenges in displaying content on the web.
- Ensures content is aligned to defined buyer journey and purchase process of target audience(s).
- Ensures content channels are integrated and that they use the medium that target buyers prefer to consume data.
- Keeps abreast of new trends and technology offerings to create, display or share content with target audiences.
- Ensures that copy meets established content and brand standards. Adheres to company style book for consistency in written language.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related area and 4+ years of experience in the field, preferably with business-to-business (B2B) interactions.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- A versatile breadth of writing techniques such as writing web copy, brochures, blog posts, etc.
- Intellectual curiosity, a high degree of creativity, and the ability to work independently.
- Strong project management skills; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Aptitude for collaborating with a broad group of people at multiple levels to solicit input, develop projects and consolidate feedback.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
We Would Also Prefer:
- Firm grasp of best practices in content marketing (e.g., customer journey mapping, content maps, etc.).
- Experience developing content and tools appropriate for the stages of target personas.
- Experience in digital marketing and a demonstrated ability to execute tactics and initiatives that achieve business line objectives.
- Understanding of the principles and workflows of marketing automation.
- Experience publishing content via WordPress or other web content management systems.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.