Production Coordinator (R6766)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications is seeking a Production Coordinator in Grove City, Ohio to process orders received from our sales/customer service organizations. The position is responsible for ensuring that customers receive the best service possible through positive interactions.
- Review order specifications provided from customer service
- Communicate via voice and email to ensure orders are processed correctly
- Generate and prepare production work orders for manufacturing floor
- Create reprint files from damaged production pieces
- Track orders as they are produced in the plant
- Redeploy files to the manufacturing environment
- Place orders to the appropriate piece of equipment for production
- Resolve order discrepancies with sales/customer service/customer
- Ensure high level of accuracy for all data and information provided to manufacturing
- Data Entry in productions systems and applications
- Work closely with office, manufacturing, and shipping personnel
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Monday – Friday, 7am – 3pm
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of related/relevant experience to position
- Good computer skills including experience and ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to read and interpret work orders and instructions and interpret numerical data
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Strong mathematical skills and attentive to detail
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to read and write English
- Microsoft Applications: Outlook, Access, Word, Excel
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with customer service
- Previous production experience related to mailing
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications Secure and Customer Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.