Applications Analyst (R6621)
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Prime Pork. We create limitless opportunities for passionate professionals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Applications Analyst located in the community of Windom, MN.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
- $2/hr. appreciation bonus for our employees.
When you join our team, your main responsibilities will include:
- Log and track user requests and determine the underlying true needs.
- Gather and document business requirements for various projects including internal application development, proposed packaged software solutions, integration solutions and data extraction/reporting.
- Lead or assist with implementation of new software applications or new features for existing applications.
- Work with the business to identify techniques for improving processes and application usage, and to manage changes to existing processes.
- Provide 2nd level user support for business applications and reports/data, including:
- Log and track support incidents for various applications issues from users and provide responses.
- Investigate support incidents and resolve where possible; identify and document problems for escalation to product vendors as needed.
- Work with the IT Department to plan and perform upgrades and servicepacks for enterprise software.
- Develop and Deliver formal plans for end user training and orientations for enterprise software applications.
- Collect information for end users including permissions, client configuration and training/orientation requirements.
- Modify or create customized reports using packaged software reporting tools, advanced Excel reports and other analytical and business intelligence tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be required to have the following experience:
- High school diploma or GED Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-3 years preferred experience
- Ability to accurately input data in a timely manner
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test.
- Experience working with a diverse group of people. Bilingual Spanish and English a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently as the need requires
- Knowledge of enterprise software in a manufacturing environment including production & packaging & Logistics, time and labor, inventory and financials equipment management and R&M.
- Knowledge of custom software development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint; VBA and Visio optional)
- Problem solving and investigative skills including information gathering and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of database structure with the ability to connect, query, and extract data for reporting or troubleshooting purposes
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in technical documentation
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team, refer someone, stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today at https://jobs.jobvite.com/taylorcorp/job/oHLGcfw4
Your future starts now!
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.