Financial Analyst (R5107)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications SCS is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Arden Hills, MN team.
- Perform analysis related to P&L performance
- Assist in analysis related to monthly forecast and annual budget process
- Create, update, and maintain financial models supporting revenue and expense analysis
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis related to projects and investments
- Assist with processing and issuing customer invoices
- Assist with other monthly closing activities as assigned
- Run monthly financial reports from Access database
- Proactively improve processes to drive accuracy and efficiency
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related area of study
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ambitious with a strong desire and aptitude to learn new systems and tasks
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
We Would Also Prefer:
- 1+ years of finance or related experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Familiarity with Lawson, Oracle or other automated accounting systems
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.