Quality Inspector (R7589)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Communications is seeking a Quality Assurance professional that will be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance in our Tampa, FL facility.
- Monday - Friday
- 1st shift, 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Maintain ISO documented information for the facility. This includes writing, revising, and training employees on work instructions and forms
- Generate KPI quality and safety data for reporting to management team using various e-data systems.
- Review production documentation for compliance with quality standards and evaluate and analyze discrepancies and issues.
- Complete PPAP/First Article Inspections
- Perform internal audits and compliance assessments of production and quality systems
- Support production department in maintaining calibration of all equipment used for ISO activities
- Complete eCARs/NCMRs and corrective actions with verification
- Assist Management in implementing and maintaining plant quality levels
- Provide support to Management during Customer and 3rd Party audit activities
You Must Have:
- Quality orientated with a strong background of operating procedures within a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advance use of MS Office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good mathematical skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Basic knowledge of safety standards.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience in ISO 9001 standards
- Print manufacturing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Lean six sigma certified.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations in accordance with CDC and state guidelines.
- Work from home Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.