Human Resources Analyst II (R4210)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
The Human Resource Analyst II is responsible for providing analytical reporting and project support for all of Taylor's Human Resource Centers of Excellence. The work may range from routine data analysis to challenging projects working with various stakeholders. You’ll perform data collection, analysis, and continuous monitoring of data to identify business needs, perform trend calculations, and provide recommendations which guide decisions. In addition, the Human Resource Analyst II will be responsible for the review and auditing of Workday transactions.
- Collect and analyzes financial and operational information as it relates to human resources practices
- Leverage Excel, HR systems data, and third party vendor data to analyze the effectiveness of Human Resource programs and create meaningful reports and metrics for organization leaders with minimal supervisory support
- Partner with HRIS to develop, maintain and execute an audit strategy and schedule to ensure data integrity across HR systems
- Assist in implementing continuous improvement activities within the Human Resource Data Analytics team and across other centers of excellence
- Evaluate and recommend alternatives for how we operate in an effort to increase efficiencies and service levels and implements changes
- Provide support on special HR projects as needed
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Statistics, Data Science
- 2+ years’ experience in data manipulation, data auditing or statistical analysis
- Advanced Excel function skills: Vlook-Ups, Concatenations, Nestled IF Statements, Delimitations,
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to partner effectively and influence leaders within the business, centers of excellence engage HR business partners
- Experience with Workday
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.