Product Manager – Digital Marketing (R2663 )
Taylor Communications SCS is seeking a Product Manager - Digital Marketing. This person is responsible for the design and execution of 1:1 direct marketing initiatives (omni-channel) to support business strategies and objectives for our financial, Insurance and healthcare client portfolio. This position plays a key role supporting business needs by creating and executing personalized marketing campaigns, analyzing the performance of existing programs, developing market leading execution strategies, making recommendations to drive product and service development, assisting in acquisition strategy developing and launching innovative retention strategies – all to bolster increased client partnership value.
- Serve as the primary contact for management and execution of direct marketing initiatives across the SCS secure and customer client portfolio
- Manage day-to-day data and analytics, email, SMS/text and print/mail marketing efforts, plus online activities including communication strategy, acquisition and retention efforts, customer journey and segmentation efforts, creative and content, and QA, reporting, measurement and optimization efforts
- Partner with teams in Marketing, Operations, and IT, as well as external vendors, to support marketing efforts and vendor partners to support solutions
- Manage and lead marketing projects to ensure all campaigns meet deadlines and corporate standards/requirements
- Make recommendations for enhancing campaign effectiveness, ways to streamline processes, and create synergies while optimizing resources and costs. Provide methodology for processes that support the life cycle management from prospect to ongoing customer management.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintain current knowledge of direct marketing best practices as well as compliance requirements as defined by CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, and TCPA laws for example.
- Help manage third party partners, assessment of partners through ongoing vendor relationship.
- Provide competitive analysis of alike solution providers, determine best method to differentiate us from the competitors.
- Utilize your knowledge of Direct Marketing best practices along with technology to continually enhance our offerings or provide us new potential product offerings that make us unique.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or other applicable field required
- 3+ years direct, online or database marketing experience, preferably in digital communications, in an agency setting or marketing department, required
- 3+ years hands-on experience using marketing automation tools to support B2B or B2C Marketing efforts (e.g. Marketo, HubSpot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot like products), required
- Experience with 1 to 1 personalized multi-touch campaigns, utilizing both print and digital tactics
- Experience with Digital Marketing tactics providing omni-channel solutions
- Experience analyzing key marketing metrics
- Experience in management of third-party vendors, preferred
- Experience using data to develop actionable insights, preferred
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.