Customer Service Center Rep II (R5134)
Corporate Graphics International - North is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team! The position is responsible for assisting our Fortune 1000 customers in ordering their Business Identity products.
- Core schedule will be Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, some overtime may be required
- Ensure that customers receive the best service possible.
- Act as customer contact regarding ordering, scheduling, and shipping.
- Respond to and/or make calls with current and/or potential customers and answer inquiries about products or services.
- Use a computer to track calls, questions, answers, and check status of orders. Documents product and service feedback as appropriate.
- Teamwork orientated mindset.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service; previous experience in print environment preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage several tasks/projects at one time
- Motivated to take ownership or lead key customer-orientated tasks for the team.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Corporate Graphics International has more than 35 years’ experience providing corporate identity solutions and marketing solutions to the world’s most well-respected brands. We have six locations in the United States as well as Canada, Mexico, UK and most recently China. We are best in class leading the corporate identity programs for Fortune 1000 customers and are a subsidiary of Taylor Corporation, a Minnesota-based, global leader of personal communication products, technologies and services that connect people and grow businesses. To learn more about Corporate Graphics International, visit our web site at http://www.cgintl.com/.