Digital Operator (R3766)
The Occasions Group (formerly known as Carlson Craft) specializes in the printing of all occasion social stationeries, such as wedding ensembles, graduation invitations, baby announcements, holiday cards, and more! Our team is seeking a Digital Press Operator to run a digital printing machine that produces high-quality, full color occasional items for our dealers and channel partners.
Shift Available: Sunday-Thursday 2-10:30 pm, overtime as needed
- Make the appropriate and productive job setting choices at the workstation and color server.
- Ensure required resources are available in order to complete job (media, fonts, graphics, etc.)
- Perform basic maintenance.
- Calibrate stocks required for an upcoming daily workload.
- Evaluate output and make adjustments to obtain a desired level of image quality
- Respond appropriately to fault, error, and alert messages.
- Contact and interface with customer support as necessary.
- Perform daily cleaning, replenishing of consumables, and replacing of filters & bottles and waste containers.
- Monitor and report environmental changes that may impact equipment performance (humidity & temperature).
- Ensure proper paper handling, conditioning and loading.
- Make image quality and productivity recommendations to workflow.
- Basic mechanical abilities a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of various types of printing systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desktop application and DFE color correction experience a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of or experience with image editing applications a plus, but not required.
- Previous Indigo certification training preferred.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
The Occasions Group is a company set out on a mission to help people communicate and celebrate all of life’s most important events through personalized products. We strive to provide our retailers and customers with new designs, services, technologies and tools for selling and ordering our robust line of products including wedding invitations, graduation announcements, baby announcements, party invitations, holiday cards and so much more! Our commitment to our partners is to make it easy and smooth to do business with us and that’s where you come in! Join a motivated team that prides itself on respect, passion for our work and our customers, fresh ideas, responsibility and accountability.