Customer Service Representative II (R3031 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work in Grove City, OH. The Customer Service Team provides support for several high profile and high touch accounts. The position is responsible for ensuring that customers receive the best service possible through positive interactions via various communication channels such as voice, email and internet chat to ensure orders are processed correctly in a non-call center customer service environment.
• Monday – Friday
• 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Maintains regular contact with customers to process orders, answer questions on and guide customers through product choices and options, provide information on pricing, status of order, address any quality or service concerns, handle complaints or technical questions, and ensure order is completed and shipped on time.
• Work is transactional and highly service orientated.
• Representative may be assigned to take/process orders and provide support for a specific customer group, account or company.
• Communicate and implement requested new projects and project changes for new and existing clients.
• Inventory Management: Monitor stock levels and determine reorder points and coordinate ordering of stock when needed.
• Takes orders and more complex customer questions and inquires. In a non-call center environment, may process orders from receipt through shipment, conducting follow-ups and monitoring of order progress with minimal decision making authority. Responsible for multiple brands or large customers of moderate complexity or multiple moderately complex brands. Likely doing more complex pricing and price adjustments using standard established formulas and variables.
• Manage data and content approval process with client and outside vendors as needed.
• Understand and communicate client’s invoicing requirements and ensure accuracy of invoicing.
• Design and provide reporting as needed by clients and internal departments.
• Identify areas of opportunity, change processes to improve efficiency and account profitability.
• This position will require some OT as needed including weekends or Holidays.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related / relevant experience in position or specialization. Ability to read, interpret, and decipher general written instructions from documents such as work orders, safety regulations, operating procedures, or other job specific written documents.
• Must have exceptional ability to speak and communicate effectively with fellow employees and/or customers in person and via the telephone.
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form as well as respond in stressful and/or difficult situations with unsatisfied customers
• Demonstrate basic knowledge of postal guidelines as well as guidelines for Pitney Bowes Presort Services and UPS Mail Innovations.
About Our Company:
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.