Customer Experience Manager (R3329 )
Customer Experience Manager (Manager, Account Management)
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) is responsible for coaching and leading a team of account managers, supporting customer service professionals and cross-functional resources to meet the operational needs of assigned clients while delivering a consistent, quality experience that meets or exceeds expectations. The results and relations created by this team are the foundation profitable growth is built upon.
- Motivate, coach and lead a team of 12 – 19 members to consistently grow.
- Foster a high performing team focused on engagement & desire to find better ways.
- Guide and empower others to drive process & client experience improvement efforts.
- Partner with sales & other cross-functional teams to retain, grow & onboard business.
- Use Key Performance Indicators to optimize individual, team and company results.
- Develop a client-focused team of master problem solvers that own issue resolution.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships & the foundation to influence positive change.
- Consistently identify, train & ensure accountability to standards across CX organization.
- Continue to sharpen skills and drive personal growth while aiding others to do the same.
- Lead complex company-focused projects and act as change management champion.
Education and Experience Guidelines:
- 4 year degree in business or other related field and
- 10+ years of customer service or sales experience
- 8+ years’ experience managing direct reports including others with direct reports
- 4+ years project management experience
- Very experienced communicator with proven organizational skills
- Excellent MS Office Software skills – specifically MS Excel
- Salesforce.com experience desired
- This role relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan, prioritize and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Team Atmosphere in a matrix organization
- Highly customized solutions with an intense customer focus
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity all the while focusing on our customers
- Role typically manages 12 – 19 on-site and remote team members
- Generally reports to a Customer Service Director
About Our Company
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.