Material Handler - NEW HIRE BONUS! (9397)
NEW HIRE BONUS! Benefits Start Day 1!
Seasonal & Permanent Opportunities!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for help in our warehouse! Material Handlers move product to and from the loading docks. You will receive training on how to run a forklift and maneuver between the machines. Taylor Corp specializes in print products, so you could be moving items such as books, holiday greeting cards, folders, and more!
• Unload and move shipments to and from the loading docks.
• Operate forklift and other equipment to store finished product in the warehouse.
• Operate forklift and other equipment to move product to designated machines on the floor.
• Pull paper/electronic orders from database for instructions.
• Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash.
• Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties.
- 1st Shift (6:00 AM to 2:30 PM)
- 2nd Shift (2:00 PM to 10:30 PM)
- Full-time and Part-time available!
- Up to $15/hr depending on type of experience
- Bonus details:
- Available for permanent employees only, not temporary
- $500 for full-time positions
- $250 for part-time positions
- Paid after 90 days of good-standing employment
You Must Have:
• Ability to safely operate a forklift and use a computer operating system to track inventory.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to work as a team member and independently.
• Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments.
• Math skills including addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals are required to follow
• Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks.
• Ability to follow safety procedures.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.