Senior Business Systems Analyst (R2724 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Technology team in Dayton, OH who is eager to make an immediate impact by facilitating discussions with our clients, and internal cross-functional teams. In this role you will be developing detailed business and technical documentation to support software systems that integrate with complex data systems to build new solutions or modify existing customer solutions and products. It’s critical (and exciting) to our future! You would help us elicit requirements, communicate work-flows, log issues, build training documentations/videos and offer clarification to business users regarding IT solutions.
- Gather requirements from Client Services team.
- Communicate changes, enhancements and modifications, verbally and/or through written documentation to programmers, project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate working sessions to define, solution and scope projects.
- Develop Business Requirements Documents (BRDs).
- Develop and present training materials that could include Power Points charts, requirement documents and videos well as present or deliver training materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the Taylor organization.
- Establish practices and procedures that work towards the continuous improvement of the requirements process.
- Establish relationships with key companies to act as the voice of the customer to the product requirements process
- Associate's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance, or Information Systems ( Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, interfacing with customers, software engineers, internal peers, management, and leadership.
- Ability to develop training materials, provide demonstrations of system capabilities, and deliver training
- Work well with teams or in team environments
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals
- Work independently and prioritize multiple competing assignments appropriately to meet deadlines while adjusting to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to operate effectively under conditions of moderate ambiguity
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power-Point, Outlook
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., is one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies (with 13,000 employees) are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies in addition to millions of small businesses and consumers.