Substitute Child Care Giver (R4417)
Golden Heart Child Care is seeking a Substitute Child Care Giver to care for children 6 weeks to 16 months. The Child Care Giver is part of the center’s team and is responsible for meeting the needs of each individual child, treating each child with dignity and respect, and establishing a positive relationship with the parents. The care giver is responsible for the implementation and continuation of the center program in the absence of the coordinator.
- Monday - Friday, hours are between 6:30am - 6pm (7-8 hour shifts)
- Assist in maintaining a safe environment through observation of appropriate equipment for children’s developmental skills.
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program under the direction of the coordinator. Plan and carry our activities which are developmentally appropriate to the children they are working with.
- Observe, record, and report individual and child’s behavior as assigned.
- Some credits to meet MN DHS Assistant Teacher
- Minimum two year degree that meets Department of human Services qualifications
- Must be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the center’s policies and philosophy.
- Must be physically able to see and hear on-going activities of the children and able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.