Substitute Child Care Giver (R4417)
Golden Heart Child Care is seeking a Substitute Child Care Giver to care for children 6 weeks to 16 months. The Child Care Giver is part of the center’s team and is responsible for meeting the needs of each individual child, treating each child with dignity and respect, and establishing a positive relationship with the parents. The care giver is responsible for the implementation and continuation of the center program in the absence of the coordinator.
- Monday - Friday, hours are between 6:30am - 6pm (7-8 hour shifts)
- Assist in maintaining a safe environment through observation of appropriate equipment for children’s developmental skills.
- Assist in planning and implementing the daily program under the direction of the coordinator. Plan and carry our activities which are developmentally appropriate to the children they are working with.
- Observe, record, and report individual and child’s behavior as assigned.
- Some credits to meet MN DHS Assistant Teacher
- Minimum two year degree that meets Department of human Services qualifications
- Must be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the center’s policies and philosophy.
- Must be physically able to see and hear on-going activities of the children and able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.