Entry Level - Machine Operator (R5431)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
- Operates equipment and machinery used for processes such as packaging, bindery, finishing and print production not requiring highly specialized training or certifications.
- May do setups, adjustments and cleanups. At higher levels may include equipment with multiple inline processes.
- Operates equipment in accordance with established procedures and safety guidelines.
- Reads and interprets work orders, blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, within quality guidelines and in a timely fashion. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- May have to complete formal training in area of specialty with no to minimal prior experience in the field or in a related area.
- Monday to Thursday 2:30 PM to 1:00 AM
You Must Have:
- Ability to read and interpret job orders.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanically inclined.
- Production experience.
- Basic math skills.
About Corporate Graphics Commercial
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.
Corporate Graphics Commercial is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.