Equipment Operator (R8513)
Start a new career with us.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Communications is seeking a 2nd Shift Equipment Collator Operator to work at our Hutchins, Texas location. The position is responsible for setting up and operating collator to assemble, glue, fold and cut multi part business forms and other duties as assigned. Taylor Communications is willing to train the right candidate!
- Monday - Friday
- 2nd Shift 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Adhere to all safety guidelines while maintaining a clean safe work environment.
- Perform change overs and collator set up according to work instructions.
- Follow detailed instructions in order to produce orders to required specifications.
- Monitor quality and order specifications during run in order to identify and correct any issues to maintain set quality standards.
- Maintain standards for output, waste and spoilage.
- Pack finished products into cartons, label and stack on pallets. Complete job ticket and all applicable documents recording quantity produced.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately to include maintaining maintenance and communication logs.
- Perform routine equipment repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Training and/or on the job experience equivalent to apprenticeship completion on collator.
- Two years collator operator experience at journey level preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities.
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible.
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas.
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.