Housing Manager (R7367)
HyLife in Windom Minnesota a division of the Hylife organization is engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of a Housing Manager located in the vibrant community of Windom, MN.
- Must live in Hylife Lodge
- Assign rooms to tenants
- Ensure rooms are “move in” ready for next tenant
- Coordinate cleaning and maintenance as needed
- Coordinate grounds maintenance and snow removal
- Listen to tenant grievances and find solutions
- Arrange and schedule transportation to and from the plant
- Other duties as assigned or required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with coordinating housing preferred
- Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish and English)
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
- Discretion with confidential information
- Time management skills to meet required internal and external deadlines
- Organized and detail orientated
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Must attach Resume to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled