Inbound Order Taking Representative (R8123)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Your Opportunity: The Occasions Group - Idaho (formerly Artco), a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for temporary Inbound Order Taking Representatives to join their team!
- Answering telephone call inquiries and promoting our organization's products and services
- Researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Take, enter, process and/or expedite orders
- Provide price estimates and quotes
- Handle service problems and questions
- Provide service feedback to management
- Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Full-time and part-time schedules are available
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Previous experience in a Customer Service-related position
- Good communication skills, both orally and written
We Would Prefer:
- Previous computer experience with the ability to type 35 WPM or better
- Attention to detail
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.