Equipment Operator (R5099)
Navitor Specialty Products is seeking a Press Operator to be responsible for set up and operation of equipment to meet the specifications of the customer's order.
Wednesday- Friday and every other Saturday
- Set up, operate and maintain production to meet job specifications on production orders, proofs and supplied samples
- Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues. Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards
- Work with vendors as needed to install, repair, or troubleshoot equipment
- Perform routine maintenance and mi
- nor repairs of press, delivery, feeder, coater and other equipment
- Reproduce color to match proofs, samples and specifications utilizing both visual and instrumentation match process
- Assist in product development by producing samples on press and giving expert input
- Assist in new equipment installations
- Assist in training of new employees
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules or safety
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- Is a team player with a positive attitude and positive interaction with others
- Has strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to utilize learn computer program for order processing
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift and/or up to 20-40 pounds on a consistent basis
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paidtime off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Specialty Products is redefining what’s possible in the custom small and large format print industry. Our ever-expanding portfolio of specialty products sets the benchmark for innovation, service and quality. Today we employ over 160 full time employees in our two facilities in North Mankato, Minnesota and Columbia, New Jersey. We are proud to say our products are made in the USA.
We are a leader in wholesale, personalized specialty products including custom stamps and embossers, engraved products, badges, signs and banners. We leverage state-of-the-art print technology to bring customers high-quality products in a timely, worry free manner. Navitor Specialty Products is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at www.navitorsp.com.