Maintenance Technician (R5217)
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a maintenance technician at our facility in Fresno, CA.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production, support, and facilities equipment.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and make repairs related to electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Create requisitions for equipment and parts ordering.
- Work effectively with equipment/parts suppliers and external service providers.
You Must Have:
- 3 years Maintenance Technician or equivalent experience
- Computer skills
- Knowledge related to electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and related measuring equipment.
- A high level of mechanical aptitude
- Analytical and mathematical ability.
- Time management and prioritization.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Flexographic printing experience.
- 5 years of Maintenance Technician or equivalent experience.
- Maintenance-related education.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.