Maintenance Technician (R5217)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Maintenance Technician in Fresno, California to enhance the success of the operation by maintaining, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing a variety of production, support, and facilities equipment.
Shift Available: Monday—Friday, 2:00—10:30pm
- Adhere to all safety rules and work safely.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production, support, and facilities equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and make repairs related to electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Work effectively with production employees to reduce equipment downtime and improve efficiency.
- Complete all required documentation; keep accurate records.
- Create requisitions for equipment and parts ordering.
- Work effectively with equipment/parts suppliers and external service providers.
- Maintain housekeeping in Maintenance area(s).
- Perform a variety of duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years Maintenance Technician or equivalent experience.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge related to electrical, electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and related measuring equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Analytical and mathematical ability.
- Attention to detail and organization.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Communication skills.
- Flexographic printing experience.
- 5 years Maintenance Technician or equivalent experience.
- Maintenance-related education.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, incentive compensation plan, paid time off, and holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.