Graphic Design Specialist (R4875)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Graphic Specialist/Concept Design Engineer to work in our Beaverton, Oregon facility. As a Concept Design Engineer, you will provide creative insights, research, and technical expertise to inspire discovery and experimentation. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including creative, pre-press, project management, and production team members. The ideal candidate will meet complex challenges with imaginative state of the art approaches and solutions and must possess a deep knowledge and expertise in materials, construction, and fixture design. You will create proof of concept prototypes in digital and help refine physical prototypes to finished designs.
- Create visual presentations for proposals, pitches, new business responses, and project deliverables
- Generate a wide range of graphic solutions; data visualizations, icons, conceptual illustrations, photo/image treatments
- Uphold standards of design excellence through quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Generate innovative ideas for 2D and 3D design projects including graphics and/or environments
- Work with design leader and category team to ensure design feasibility, budget, merchandising needs, and overall program needs
- Gain continuing knowledge and experience regarding company philosophy, products, and processes
- Produces electronic files for production purposes
- Monday- Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
You Must Have:
- Must possess a deep knowledge and expertise in materials, constructions, and fixture design. You will create proof of concept prototypes in digital and help refine physical prototypes to finished design
- Bachelor’s degree in design, technical design, industrial design, architecture, or related field
- 3 years creation and construction experience
- Additional 3 years industry experience in lieu of a degree
- Expert proficiency and experience with relevant CAD software, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess an understanding of end to end creative process
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.