Finance Clerk (R8950)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics International is looking for a Finance Clerk in our North Mankato, MN location. This person will be responsible for receiving payments and posting amounts to customer's account; initiating service disconnection; keeping records of collection and status of accounts.
- Verifies and posts details of Accounts Receivable activity and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets.
- Downloads billing information to customer’s Vendor Portals.
- Monitors receivables to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reviews, balances, and interprets computer reports, and makes corrections.
- Assists employee, clients, or customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services.
- Making outbound calls and emails to customers who have past due balances or orders submitted which may be delayed pending payment.
- Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
You Must Have:
- Previous experience in Accounting, AR/AP or Finance.
- Associates Degree.
- Experience with MS Office and Excel.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Corporate Graphics International is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.