Account Manager (R3940)
Curtis 1000 in Fridley, MN is seeking an Account Manager to be the primary liaison between the company and our clients. This team provides support for several high profile and high touch accounts. This position is responsible for ongoing, tactical contact and execution management of the client’s projects which will require that you have a solid understanding of the flow of project information/data from start to finish. Account Managers professionally and successfully manage client interactions via email, phone, conference calls or in-person meetings.
Schedule Available: Monday – Friday 8a – 5p
- Build and maintain strong client interactions based upon credibility, communication and trust.
- Use your passion for milestones, check-in communications, and deadlines to continually move projects forward.
- Manage multiple accounts, programs/projects/tasks in an environment which is driven by regulations and deadlines. We are deadline driven!
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communications between teams and client teams.
- Identify areas to streamline processes, reduce opportunities for error and continuously improve our client services team.
- Find creative solutions and be persistent against challenges.
- Be part of a team that is very collaborative!
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, or relevant and equivalent working experience.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Experience in managing project from start to finish is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience.
- Skilled at facilitating meetings and conference calls toward a common objective.
- Detail oriented and able to handle complex tasks.
- Ability to handle change and ambiguity.
- Commitment to achieving the highest standards of quality, and 100% accuracy.
- Life-long learner who enjoys implementing ways to continuously improve operations.
About Our Company
We oﬀer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive beneﬁt package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, proﬁt sharing, PTO (paid time oﬀ) and Holiday pay.
Curtis 1000 has been providing print solutions to businesses since 1882. We are a leader in providing full-service direct mail and personalized marketing solutions, digital and commercial print, customized websites with on-demand ordering capabilities, custom labels, and a diverse selection of promotional products. To this end, we work hard to find talented people to produce the highest quality products and deliver the best customer service in our industry. As a member of the Curtis 1000 team you can expect a competitive wage. We also offer a team-oriented work environment.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”