Flexo Press Operator III (R5120)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: We are adding a Flexo Press Operator to setup, operate, monitor and maintain a Flexographic printing press. You would be responsible for reviewing work orders for special instructions, ensuring that quality standards and production deadlines are met.
- Thursday – Saturday, 5:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Prepare and operate printing press equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output.
- Prepare inks for proper color and consistency.
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Check plates for correct format
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
You Must Have:
- Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
- Good mathematical skills and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of problem solving on machines.
- Machine Operating Experience (2+ years)
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous printing experience
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.