IT Project Manager (R6113)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Navitor, Inc. is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Navitor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor, Inc. is looking for an IT Project Manager to join our technology team in Mankato, MN. This position is responsible for planning and managing one or more technology and business projects. You will help the IT team to identify and manage initiatives and strategies that optimize costs and improve IT and/or business effectiveness and efficiencies. This includes coordinating efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan; planning, leading, and facilitating workshops and meetings to achieve objectives; as well as using your strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical models to help formulate and shape the needs for initiatives, and help define and manage reporting and dashboards on IT initiatives.
- Serve as project manager on assigned projects, with all the typical responsibilities of a seasoned project manager, following Taylor established PM processes and standards
- Be responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties
- Foster strong collaboration and partnering with business and technology teams and project stakeholders with well-planned communications
- Lead projects of various types and sizes (short feasibility studies to larger development projects), using hybrid SCRUM and traditional project management frameworks
- Direct multi-disciplined teams
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Lead feasibility projects and analysis to develop business cases, leveraging your knowledge of analytical models (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma) to determine how to collect and present data, lead teams in analysis to identify problems and opportunities, and ultimately help develop solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business Studies, Business Administration, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in IT Project related duties
- Experience working across Agile and Waterfall life cycles
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Demonstrated success in implementing technology and business process change
- Strong team player skills,
- Curious and with excellent analytical skills
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexity to positive outcomes
- Problem-solver, detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and be resourceful
- Able to work in Mankato office 50% or more or at other Taylor locations as needed
We Would Also Prefer:
- PMI certification
- Experience with organizational change management
- SCRUM experience or SCRUM Master Certification, Agile Certified Practitioner Certification or similar
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Advanced Excel skills
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Navitor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.