Shipping and Receiving Clerk (R5774)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
The Occasions Group is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
We are looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This position is responsible for packaging and proper shipment of packages and customer orders.
- Split Shift
- Operate production equipment such as Poly Wrap Shrink tunnels to sort, process or pack shipments.
- Use various shipping systems for FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Check orders for accuracy against the work orders.
- Place orders in the appropriate shipping container.
- Ensure items are shipped according to schedule.
- Pay close attention to detail with multiple shipments.
- Adjust to a fast paced and quickly changing environment.
- Coordinate with fellow team members from other departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Handle other duties as assigned by the Team Lead or Production Supervisor.
- Reading and basic math skills
- Time management and the ability to switch tasks quickly
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
The Occasions Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.