Digital Messaging Delivery and Operations Engineer (R7291)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is seeking a Digital Messaging Delivery and Operations Engineer to monitor and optimize email delivery, provide service delivery in designing, building, implementing and managing email, SMS, and other digital communications campaigns.
- Understand key business objectives and strategies, and participate in the development of digital messaging strategies and plans to enable business objectives
- Contribute to prioritization of roadmap activities to ensure work focuses on maximum business value
- Partner with internal stakeholders – and external partners as determined appropriate (e.g., Internet Service Providers) – to plan and execute projects in alignment with our digital communications strategy
- Contribute to the development of communication standards and best practices (both human and technological) including the real-time implementation of content strategies
- Drive and leverage prototyping to demonstrate/validate value
- Contribute detailed requirements, stories and acceptance criteria for solution development teams
- Launch, optimize, and measure digital messaging campaigns in a consistent, repeatable and scalable manner
- Contribute to reporting on the effectiveness of digital messaging strategy by tracking KPIs and illustrating performance and business impact relative to business priorities
- Identify and execute testing metrics to continually improve service delivery and customer experience
- Leverage data, customer insights and analytics to contribute insights to the digital messaging operational roadmap
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of email deliverability experience
- 5+ years’ experience in large scale email operations (sender, ESP, or receiver)
- A high degree of technical aptitude with an in-depth understanding of the technical aspects of email, including FBLs, DNS, DKIM, SPF, DMARC, TLS, connection & throughput etc.
- Familiarity with communications industry organizations in general and specifically, data collection and handling requirements from a legislative (CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR etc.) and ISP (Gmail, Microsoft, Yahoo! etc.) perspective.
- Independent self-starter with a result-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to craft tailored messaging for varying audiences
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to take ideas from concept to implementation
- Ability to efficiently embrace, manage and lead change in an agile manner
- Excellent attention to details, fast learner, and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects according to established timelines
- Organization and level-headedness; ability to work effectively with a variety of cross-functional work partners to ensure projects are executed successfully
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and scaling organization
- Advanced reporting skills, experience analyzing data and reporting out results in a coherent manner
- Ability to track and analyze performance, and use data and quantitative insights to inform strategy
- Continually monitoring industry trends and contribute to the adoption of strategy/tools/processes to sustain a competitive service delivery operation
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Experience with bulk messaging platforms (email, SMS/text)
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Strong project management skills
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.