Accounting Intern (R4795)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking an Accounting Intern. This paid program is designed to give Taylor an opportunity to bring talent into the organization and develop their accounting expertise, with the goal of deploying high potential finance individuals into the organization.
- Assisting with recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, and other documents.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
You Must Have:
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Completion of Intermediate Accounting courses
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.