Marketing Manager (R4463)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Label Works is looking for a Marketing Manager in North Mankato, MN. This exciting position will lead a dynamic group of Creative Marketing Professionals in efforts for the Online Marketplace Channel and is responsible for product development, marketing communication, copywriting and reporting for our Marketplace Teams. This role will have strategic and broad focus covering all Solutions of Taylor Corporation for driving expansion and acquisition to some of the top online marketplaces in the world. This role needs an expert in creative services ranging from product ideation, design and copywriting to solution capability and the associated print and production processes and requires strong project management skills and proven leadership capabilities with professional level creative teams.
This role will develop products and marketing collateral elements through direction with execution across your own in-house creative team and freelancers, as well as production and marketing teams across the marketplaces. This role will report into the Vice President of Channel Sales & Marketing and will execute to support aggressive sales growth and business development initiatives. You’d be working closely with business partners, marketplace leaders, solution leaders, and marketing individuals in across-solution, multi-marketplace, fast-paced environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Identifying trends in the marketplace including audience research and develops creative briefs and design concepts to meet business objectives
- Suggest new products or product enhancements
- Understand Taylor Corporation’s portfolio and capabilities
- Launch new solutions on regular cadence with the marketplace teams
- Involved in producing product projections, to ensure that the strategic direction of a product is in line with overall company goals and objective
- Open, ongoing communication to key stakeholders
- Develop and execute the tactical roadmaps/plans, materials, presentations, etc. for product development and marketing collateral needs
- Direct management of a team of creative professionals located locally and throughout the US
- Collaborate with the purchasing, sourcing and operations teams
- Collaborate with design personnel to ensure that all creative ideas are presented properly
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related major (Business/Marketing/Finance or other business related field)
- 5+ years strategic, product, or vertical marketing experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a design and marketing leadership role
- Direct expertise in the print industry
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent research, planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills, written and oral communication skills
- Strong creative background, up to date on industry trends
- Proven success in managing design teams
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suites
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 by continuously investing in the latest technology and the best talent. Fast-paced and forward-looking, Taylor rewards those who can grow our business ― and our people. Work-life balance is a priority here and you’ll see that in our compensation and benefits package as well. In addition to competitive pay and lucrative incentives, we offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ long-term potential.