Manager, Distribution (R5299)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Distribution Manager to lead the overall day to day operation of the Monroe Township, NJ Distribution Center. The position is responsible for talent acquisition, training, scheduling and ensuring a safe work environment.
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday; some weekends and off-shifts, as volume and service needs dictate 5 x 24 operation
- Managing the day to day operations of a distribution center
- Floor leadership, employee engagement, customer satisfaction
- Track and report key performance metrics as part of a Visual Business Operating System
- Process and people oriented
- Ensure a safe work environment
- Delivering productivity improvements in a LEAN culture.
- Oversee hiring, training and maintaining employee relations
- Responsible for controlling expenses, inventory control and loss prevention
- Ensures on time shipment for BtoB enterprise customers
- Adhere to established warehouse policies and practices
- Develops departmental budget and control costs
- Associate degree or minimum of 5 years in distribution management
- Inventory control
- Documented work history of increasing responsibility
- Strong working knowledge of FedEx, UPS and DHL manifesting systems.
- Knowledge of operations of material handling equipment such as sit-down lift trucks, reach trucks and order pickers.
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and utilizing bar code scanners desired.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well as Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.