.Net Software Developer (R4857)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Complyright, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Senior Software Developer to help us expand on our cutting-edge Tax and HR products. You will work as part of a dedicated cross-functional team to help develop and scale our platform. You will design and implement new, innovative solutions so our customers can stay on top of Federal and State labor laws, and Tax Information reporting.
- Maintain and optimize existing solutions to ensure high availability and performance
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA and other developers as part of the Agile (SCRUM) process
- Participate in code reviews and assist with regular analysis
- Produce and maintain documentation, system diagrams and data models
- Support junior developers’ work
You Must Have:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of .NET web development using C#
- Experience with SQL Server 2016 and SQL best practices
- Experience with web services using WCF, ASMX and various protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with jQuery and other client-side libraries
- Experience with integrating third party tools, API development and cloud middleware platforms
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration and migration issues
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with NopCommerce
- Experience with Orchard CMS
- Experience with Angular 2+
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.