Shipping and Receiving Clerk (R3124)
Taylor Corporation helps the most recognized brands promote and execute their business effectively. Our innovative corporate culture, employee development, and community partnerships make us excited to be an Employer of Choice.
Our Team is growing, and we’re interested in people who embrace change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love to build. Investing in people is our 1st priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation & benefits, training & development, job security, and career growth.
We are adding a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to our Radcliff, KY location. In this position, you will be responsible for accurately process packages for shipment in a time sensitive, fast paced environment.
- Monday – Friday,
- 1st shift, 8:00 am.to 4:30 p.m. (overtime as required)
- Operate production equipment such as Poly Wrap Shrink tunnels to sort, process or pack shipments.
- Use various shipping systems for FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Check orders for accuracy against the work orders.
- Place orders in the appropriate shipping container.
- Ensure items are shipped according to schedule.
- Pay close attention to detail with multiple shipments.
- Adjust to a fast paced and quickly changing environment.
- Coordinate with fellow team members from other departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Handle other duties as assigned by the Team Lead or Production Supervisor.
- Experience with forklifts & pallet jacks
- Prefers a H.S. Diploma or equivalent.
- Requires 0-2 years of experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to accomplish goals.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks and switch between them quickly as needed
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.