Equipment Operator Assistant (R7574)
Come work with us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a division of Taylor located in Byron, MN, is looking for a new Equipment Operator Assistant to join their team! This is an entry-level position with great opportunity for growth within the company. Curtis 1000 offers you a clean, well-lit, and safe environment so that you can grow into your full potential!
- Assist Equipment Operator by making adjustments to the machine
- Adjust equipment to conform to the paper dimensions
- Perform routine quality checks, tests and inspections during and/or at end of production process
- Move/load paper in and out of machine, jogging and boxing orders, move product, assist with plating, wash-ups, keep supplies available, etc.
- Cleans and maintains area in accordance with established safety procedures and guidelines
- Monday - Wednesday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and every other Sunday. (rotating shift every 9 weeks to Thurs - Sat 6AM - 6PM)
You Must Have:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand on feet for entirety of shift
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanical experience
- Production experience
- High School diploma or its equivalent
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation and Curtis 1000
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the top five graphics communications companies in North America. Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
A business communications company operating continuously since 1882, Curtis 1000 has evolved to be unique in our industry in terms of experience, innovation and capabilities.
We are dedicated to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process / print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative, ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
Curtis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.