Cutter Operator - 2nd Shift (R3077 )
Navitor Midwest is seeking a Cutter for 2nd shift. The position is responsible for operating equipment utilized in the finishing steps of production.
- Monday – Friday 2:30pm - 10:30pm or 3pm - 11pm, some overtime and Saturday’s may be required
- Operation of slitting, cutting and packaging equipment.
- Proof reading and quality checking product
- Boxing and labeling for shipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to understand verbal and written instruction
- Experience in production environment helpful
- Ability to stand all day
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Good basic math skill and strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 15 to 30 lbs on a regular, up to 50 lbs on an occasional basis
Do you thrive on new growth opportunities, value collaboration and hard work, and believe there is always a better way to serve customers? Navitor is the place for you! Navitor is a leader in the dynamic print industry, and we are looking for candidates with the talent and experience to become a part of our company. Join our team of experts who are redefining what’s possible in the printing industry.
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.