Relocation &Settlement Manager (R7339)
RELOCATION & SETTLEMENT MANAGER
HyLife in Windom Minnesota a division of the Hylife organization is engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of a Relocation & Settlement Manager located in the vibrant community of Windom, MN.
- Accountable for organizing settlement day
- Responsible for arranging air and bus travel
- Arranges transportation from airport or bus depot
- Manage transition into hotels or company provided accommodations
- Understand and promote amenities within the community
- Provide guidance and assist new arrivals with opening bank accounts, enrolling children in school, getting driver’s licenses, etc.
- Ensure programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective.
- Lead various committees designed to enhance the quality of life of new arrivals residing in the community and in company provided accommodations.
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor's Degree in management or related area.
- 2-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Familiar with arranging and scheduling travel
- Knowledgeable in community events and amenities
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
- Discretion with confidential information
- Time management skills to meet required internal and external deadlines
- Organized and detail orientated
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Must attach a Resume to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled