Benefits and Compensation Analyst (R6829)
Are you looking for a great career opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC. We create limitless opportunities for passionate individuals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of a Benefits and Compensation Analyst located in the community of Windom, MN.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for administering company compensation programs and benefit programs
- Reviews programs, suggests modifications, and ensures achievement of competitive market position and other goals.
- Ensures programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective.
- Develop strategies and benefits programs that enhance the organization's ability to recruit and retain employees.
- Evaluates and analyzes benchmarks, survey data and participates in selected total rewards surveys.
- Help administer compensation activities such as base salary planning, annual and long-term incentive variable pay programs, sales compensation analysis and other specialized compensation arrangements
- Provide consultation to HR business partners and leaders regarding compensation best practices and pay recommendations
- Evaluate jobs to determine appropriate compensation levels within salary structures and FLSA status
- Develops education and communications on compensation programs for employees, managers, business leaders, and HR
- Leverage Microsoft Excel and other HR technology systems to analyze the effectiveness of compensation programs and create meaningful metrics through standard or ad hoc reports
- Stay up to date on compensation trends by participating in select surveys, studying labor market stats, and reviewing HR best practices; consult with external vendors as necessary
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. HR certification or master’s degree preferred.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office and pay systems
- Discretion with confidential information
- Time management skills to meet required internal and external deadlines
- Deductive reasoning and recognizing issues & solving them
- Organized and detail orientated
- Ability to effectively handle stressful situations
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.