Marketing Specialist (R4464)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Label Works is looking for a Marketing Specialist in North Mankato, MN. This person will be responsible for developing and executing creative design for new product development, marketing communication, copywriting and research for our Online Marketplaces Channel.
- Assisting the Manager of Marketing and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Product design for our Online Marketplaces Channel
- Managing protocols for and preparing interesting written copy for the website and other professional social media
- Market and competitor research outreach
- Creating Business Review Presentations
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, and Copywriting
- Strong creative background, up to date on industry trends
- Proven success developing a creative strategy and ability to execute projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong copywriting, product design, and research skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
- Proficient with MS Office Suites and Adobe Creative Suites
- Direct experience in the print industry
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Label Works is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.