Sales Executive (R7140)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: The Occasions Group, a subsidiary of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a Sales Executive to join their team in North Mankato to help us grow our social print and manufacturing business by maintaining current relationships and prospecting new business opportunities across the United States. In this role, you will be responsible for fully understanding our business and the needs of our current and future customers. Deals are typically consultative in nature, finding customer solutions with a mid to long length sales cycle.
- Build and manage lead generation pipeline across customer segments, proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via outbound phone calls, networking, email, marketing campaigns, social media, and other approved sources.
- Achieve/exceed performance objectives (lead generation, outbound touches, reporting, and communication).
- Articulate the value proposition to decision-makers.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria.
- Continually gather and analyze market data and industry trends.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of all capabilities, clearly articulate capabilities and value to prospects.
- Consistently and accurately maintain a solid timeline of customer activities within a CRM tool.
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve campaigns by relaying response from target audience.
You Must Have:
- Associate’s Degree or its equivalent with 5+ years of sales experience
- Previous sales experience in a business to business setting
- The ability to travel five to seven times per year
- Self-motivation to drive initiatives – sensing what is next and pursuing without waiting for direction
- The ability to develop lasting professional relationships with customers and co-workers
- Business acumen and negotiating skills
- Strong teamwork mindset
- A go-getter attitude with an outgoing personality
- Strong written, verbal, and & digital communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
We Would Prefer:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in the print or manufacturing industry
About Our Company
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.