Salesforce CRM Marketing Analyst (R5491)
Let Us Power Your Potential
ComplyRight is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at ComplyRight.
ComplyRight, Inc., a leading marketing and product development company and Sun-Sentinel “Top Workplaces” award winner, seeks an experienced and talented Salesforce CRM Marketing Analyst who will provide expertise and support Marketing teams using the Salesforce CRM Platform and Pardot lead nurturing tool. The individual must possess hands-on Salesforce administration skills, including collaborate with marketing teams to implement campaigns. We’re looking for a strong marketer with both technical and analytical skills.
- Build, execute and manage lead generation and nurture campaigns in Salesforce/Pardot
- Conduct regular reviews of campaign effectiveness and make recommendations to improve results
- Develop, analyze, and report on digital marketing metrics, KPIs and optimization strategies
- Construct summary and detailed report views in Salesforce for all subject areas (campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, pipeline, account, and revenue activities)
- Implement system/process workflow templates and data filtering criteria within CRM system
- Establish and implement CRM best practices to ensure proper lead/account setup, effective lead management and accurate reporting
- Perform/oversee data maintenance functions, including creating and managing lead lists and preparing and loading leads
- Identify and implement new marketing stack technologies to assist in delivering more personalized lead journeys
- Configure and customize CRM system for various use groups (building screens, designing custom objects, developing workflows, etc.), including testing and evaluation to ensure quality and consistency
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training to users as required
- Complete other projects as assigned by manager
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales or technology-related field
- Minimum four years’ experience in a B2B sales and/or marketing environment
- Minimum two years’ hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM and/or Pardot (or similar tools)
- Highly analytical and inquisitive, with innate ability to interpret data and solve problems
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment, with objectivity and openness to others’ views
We Would Also Prefer:
- Salesforce CRM Administration certification
Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight innovation. We build world class cloud services for small businesses to complete employee management and compliance tasks without compromising other business priorities. We are a tech team with a high business focus - adapting to changes and discoveries and delivering incremental value as soon as practical with the aid of our internal product and subject matter experts.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work. Be a part of a cutting edge development team and help shape the future of our HR and Tax Solutions.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
ComplyRight, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.