Maintenance Technician (R2443)
Amsterdam Printing is seeking a Maintenance Technician to performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- 1st Shift with the ability to adjust work schedule to handle equipment breakdowns and department coverage when needed
- Perform preventive and routine equipment maintenance according to established schedules.
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on priorities a must
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with reading mechanical drawings
- Identify and repair equipment in a timely manner
- Duties relative to the facility grounds
- High School Diploma/GED
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Math skills including shop math (decimals, fractions, percentages and linear scales)
- Ability to read
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity, electronics, and related measuring equipment
- Ability to withstand repetitive walking, standing and stooping; ability to lift over 10lbs regularly and up to 50lbs occasionally
- 2+ years experience in Machine Maintenance.
About our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Amsterdam Printing is the trusted leader in promotional products; specializing in designing and personalizing products that help small to medium sized businesses creatively promote their company and retain and recognize their customers and employees. For 120+ years, Amsterdam has existed to provide great service and innovations to valued customers. For more information, visit www.AmsterdamPrinting.com