Outbound Sales Representative - Pompano Beach FL (R5496)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
ComplyRight, a Taylor Corporation company, is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at ComplyRight.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in HR compliance products for employers. Our growing team is seeking a motivated and driven Outbound Sales Representative for our Pompano Beach FL location.
We offer in-depth product and systems training. We will help you polish your selling skills and provide a steady stream of customer leads. Your job is to secure sales from existing customers through product reorder programs and to consultatively offer new products and services based on the customers’ needs.
- Actively perform selling activities via phone and/or email to assigned leads/customers
- Effectively understand customer needs and requirements
- Properly communicate product features and benefits
- Accurately enter customer data and sales into order entry systems
- Participate in various sales/product trainings
- Share feedback regarding the effectiveness of campaigns
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous outbound sales experience, preferably B2B
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including proper grammar)
- Self-motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Ability to prioritize work effectively to meet sales goals, working in a team environment
- Required to perform other duties as assigned
We Would Also Prefer:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
About ComplyRight, a Taylor Corporation company
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.