Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor is looking to add a Recruiter to our Talent Acquisition Team. This person will play an integral role in the full-cycle recruitment of exempt and non-exempt talent for our organization. This is a significant opportunity to become part of an expanding team in an environment of collaboration, innovation, and growth. Our team possesses the following characteristics and looks to welcome like-minded talent: Teachable, Humble, Confident, Detail Oriented, Assumes Positive Intent, Effective Communicator, Team Oriented and Self-Aware.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies to fill high-volume, business-critical openings
- Partner, advise Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to ensure the talent acquisition process results in quality hires
- Conduct thorough Intake Meetings with Hiring Leaders to fully understand the key requirements and selling points of the position
- Create sourcing strategies to build a continuous pipeline of quality candidates
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changing hiring priorities and the needs of the business
- Provide excellent candidate and client experience with consistent communication throughout the hiring process
- Identify continuous improvement projects designed to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Talent Acquisition Process
You Must Have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of recruiting experience using an ATS to source, recruit, and track candidates
- Proficient in both Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- A Customer Service mindset
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Workday Recruiting experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.