Digital Press Operator (2nd Shift) (R2527 )
Navitor Midwest is seeking a Digital Press Operator on our 2nd shift to print Business Identity customer orders in our Envelope and Small Format areas. The position is responsible for the setup and operation of equipment to meet the specifications of the customer’s order.
- Monday – Friday, 3pm - 11pm
- Set up, operate and maintain production to meet job specifications on production orders, proofs and supplied samples
- Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues. Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards
- Perform routine maintenance and minor repairs of press, delivery, feeder, coater and other equipment
- Reproduce color to match proofs, samples and specifications utilizing both visual and instrumentation match process
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules or safety
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school education or equivalent required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- Ability to be a team player with a positive attitude
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to utilize and learn computer program for order processing
- Highly tech savvy
- Strong math skills required
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 20-40 pounds on a consistent basis
About Our Company
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.