Equipment Operator - 3rd Shift (R6726)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000 is seeking an Equipment Operator that will be responsible for operating equipment efficiently and producing high quality printed materials in a time sensitive environment. This includes cleaning and performing preventative maintenance on the equipment and inventory control and inspection of products.
- Read and understand a job ticket to ensure the correct product is produced according to specifications.
- Manage workflow effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Operate multiple variations of presses and perform preventative maintenance.
- Set up and make the press ready.
- Visually inspect product throughout the run for quality checks, registration, ink coverage, and numbering sequence.
- Perform color calibrations and maintain consistent color output.
- Inspect finished product for quality and accuracy.
- Sunday - Friday
- 11pm - 7:30am
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous digital press experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read, and interpret general instructions and numerical data
- Basic math skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong computer knowledge
- Punctual and willing to work overtime as needed
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.