Customer Service Representative (R6827)
Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a great career opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC. We create limitless opportunities for passionate individuals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of a Customer Service Representative located in the community of Windom, MN.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services
- Create and process sales orders in a timely fashion.
- Receive orders from sales people
- Orders that have a detailed hard copy purchase order from the customer do not need a Prime Pork created purchase order and may be entered directly into Cat2
- Orders from emails or standard orders will require a created Prime Pork purchase order
- Ensure created purchase orders have VERY accurate information in reference to:
- customer bill to location;
- customer purchase order #;
- delivery location;
- delivery method (Customer Pick-up or Prime Pork arranged delivery);
- delivery dates;
- product codes;
- product descriptions;
- product quantities;
- product pricing;
- any notes in reference to product or delivery specifics.
- Enter orders into Cat2 with great attention to detail to accurately enter all information needed to fulfill the order to assure a positive customer experience
- Send order verification to the sales
- Communicate with sales people about any changes, updates or questions
- Create and upkeep customer files of purchase orders
- Provide administrative assistance to executives and management team members as required
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics and other key data
- Answer phone calls from customers and deal with problems as they arise
- Convert sales information into an easily readable format
- Provide sales staff with their personal and company goal tracking information
- Provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Arrange appointments with clients and sales team
- Acknowledge customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Update all contact information for clients
- Deal with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Arrange travel and accommodations for any sales person that is meeting clients outside of the office
- Provide administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions
- Respond to all correspondence promptly
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Chief Financial Officer
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associated degree in business or related field preferred
- Clerical experience in a high-volume office highly desired
- Computer knowledge required, experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) preferred
- Excellent 10-key and typing accuracy.
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including phone techniques
- Communication/public relations skills required
- Ability to apply good judgement and professional integrity
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, team based environment, able to work under pressure
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
About our Company
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm™ is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune.
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.